Property Details for MLS® # C4264799
#506 35 Inglewood Pa Se, Calgary
Single Level Unit High Rise Condominium for Sale
- MLS®#: C4264799
- Price: $359,900
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 0(half)
- Parking: 1
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2009
STUNNING VIEWS, INCREDIBLE LOCATION, LUXURY LIVING! Located in Historic Inglewood, Grande House in SoBow offers state of the art amenities. From the spacious lobby with Concierge to the 5th floor lobby which has comfortable seating & large windows, the sense of home is evident here. Opening the door to west facing #506, you are greeted by the expansive views of the city & the Rocky Mountains beyond. Warm cherry hardwood throughout, freshly painted walls, new LED light fixtures, granite kitchen counter tops, S/S appliances, in suite washer & dryer, beautiful finishes is just the beginning. The gas fireplace will keep you cozy in the cold months & the A/C keeps you cool in the heat of summer. Separated by open concept living/dining/kitchen spaces are 2 bedrooms featuring master with huge walk in closet, ensuite w/ double sinks, separate tub/shower & 2nd bedroom w/ massive corner windows. Titled parking & storage, state of the art City Fit Gym, Rec room with pool tables & movie room-come check it all out!
Contact Geoff Antrum & Matt Antrum (Father & Son Team) About MLS® C4264799
Geoff Antrum & Matt Antrum (Father & Son Team), 403-608-5682 at CIR Realty, 168, 8060 SILVER SPRINGS BV. NW, Calgary, Alberta, T3B 5K1
- Property Type: High Rise Condominium
- MLS®#: C4264799
- Style: Single Level Unit
- Year Built: 2009
- Total Floor Area: 1,069 sq.ft
- Finished Levels: 1
- Restrictions: Airspace Restriction
- Address: #506 35 INGLEWOOD PA SE
- Neighbourhood: Inglewood
- City: Calgary
- Postal Code: T2G 1B5
- Included: Compactor, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garburator, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings-All
- Bedrooms: 2 (Bedrooms Above: 2)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2
- Rooms Above Grade: 6
- Floor Finish: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Backs Onto Park/Trees, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown, View Mountain
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Stucco
- Construction: Concrete
- Foundation: Concrete
- Roof: Membrane
- Front Exposure: North
Main Floor Room Dimensions
- Other: 1.85m x 1.63m
- Master Bedroom: 3.71m x 3.33m
- Living Room: 4.01m x 3.66m
- Laundry Room: 2.36m x 1.32m
- Kitchen: 2.95m x 2.92m
- Dining Room: 3.28m x 1.80m
- Bedroom: 5.28m x 3.07m
services & amenities
- Features: Air Conditioning-Central, Ceiling 9 ft., Sprinkler System-Fire
- Parking: Heated, Underground (1 Total Parking Spaces, 1 Covered)
- Heating: Baseboard
- Heating: Baseboard, Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Calgary Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.
This is a Calgary Real Estate Website that markets all MLS® (Multiple Listing Service®) Homes for Sale in Calgary
The properties on this website are listed with one of the Calgary Brokerages including:
CIR REALTY, RE/MAX, Royal LePage, Maxwell, Century 21 and many more Brokerages.