Property Details for MLS® # C4229550
Ptn Of Sw 1/4 29-7-15 W4, Rural Pincher Creek M.d.
1 1/2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: C4229550
- Size: 58.32 acres
- Price: $644,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1986
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION....58 acres on the Old Man River..... This dream location will suit a variety of buyers. Prime fishing right out your front door and plenty of room for horses with a shelter and tack shed. Cool off on those hot summer days floating down the river surrounded by gorgeous views. The 2400+ Sq Ft home has a great kitchen/dining area, bright open beam ceiling in the living room, 3 large bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a den/craft room, main floor laundry and lots of storage. AND there is an amazing view of the river from every window. Located at the very end of the road ensures you have tons of privacy to relax and enjoy your peaceful surroundings. You are only a short drive to Castle Mountain Ski Resort, Waterton National Park and Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump. A property that has this much to offer is a rarity. Don't miss out call your favorite Realtor today.
Contact Geoff Antrum & Matt Antrum (Father & Son Team) About MLS® C4229550
Geoff Antrum & Matt Antrum (Father & Son Team), 403-608-5682 at CIR Realty, 168, 8060 SILVER SPRINGS BV. NW, Calgary, Alberta, T3B 5K1
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: C4229550
- Style: 1 and Half Storey
- Year Built: 1986
- Lot Size: 58.32 acres
- Lot Shape: Irregular
- Total Floor Area: 2,426 sq.ft
- Restrictions: See Remarks,Utility Right Of Way
- Neighbourhood: Rural Pincher Creek M.D.
- City: Rural Pincher Creek M.D.
- Postal Code: T0K 1W0
- Directions: From Fort MacLeod take HWY 3 through Brocket, past Brocket take the first right turn onto Range Rd 291 cross the bridge and take the first left turn onto Township Rd 7 2A and follow to the end of the road.
- Included: Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Hot tub, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings-All
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 4)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2
- Rooms Above Grade: 10
- Basement: None,
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Linoleum
- Exterior Features: Fenced, No Through Road, Park/Reserve, Private Fishing, Private Setting, River View, View, Water Front
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Roof: Metal
- Front Exposure: South
Upper Level Room Dimensions
- Loft: 6.98m x 3.33m
- Bedroom: 4.55m x 6.53m
- Bedroom: 4.42m x 6.07m
Main Floor Room Dimensions
- Utility Room: 4.09m x 1.96m
- Office: 2.57m x 2.72m
- Master Bedroom: 3.66m x 4.70m
- Living Room: 4.70m x 5.00m
- Kitchen: 2.82m x 3.20m
- Dining Room: 3.33m x 3.20m
- Bedroom: 3.33m x 2.57m
services & amenities
- Features: Greenhouse, No Smoking Home, Open Beam
- Parking: Parking Pad Gravel
- Heating: In Floor Heat System
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Pincher Creek M.D. Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS
This is a Calgary Real Estate Website that markets all MLS® (Multiple Listing Service®) Homes for Sale in Calgary
The properties on this website are listed with one of the Calgary Brokerages including:
CIR REALTY, RE/MAX, Royal LePage, Maxwell, Century 21 and many more Brokerages.