Property Details for MLS® # C4275901
What is my home worth right now?
Free Home Evaluation
#101 34479 Range Road 43 Na Nw, Rural Red Deer County
Detached Bungalow for Sale
- MLS®#: C4275901
- Size: 1.00 acres
- Price: $310,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2000
COUPLES RETREAT...this little beauty is finished to SHINE...this 1 acre piece of paradise has Schrader Creek running through it with a little dock to fish off of...with 2 entrances there is plenty of room for the kids to bring their campers and with an outdoor showerbathroom its the PERFECT little family campsite being a short walk to the Red Deer River (attention hunters) FABULOUSLY GROOMED there really is nothing left to do but put your own personal touches on it...RV hookups and a guest cabin gives everyone a place to stay without having to use the house leaving it for you and your YEAR ROUND living...the renos to this home have been extensive and you will be PROUD to entertain your friends in it with a wood stove as well as a gas stove giving you all kinds of choices...the KITCHEN is SPECTACULAR and with 2 bedrooms and a cheater bath there is not much this little beauty lacks except for its NEW FAMILY ... be ready for camping season.
Contact Geoff Antrum & Matt Antrum (Father & Son Team) About MLS® C4275901
Geoff Antrum & Matt Antrum (Father & Son Team), 403-608-5682 at CIR Realty, 168, 8060 SILVER SPRINGS BV. NW, Calgary, Alberta, T3B 5K1
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: C4275901
- Style: Bungalow
- Year Built: 2000
- Lot Size: 1.00 acres
- Lot Shape: Irregular
- Total Floor Area: 1,163 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Red Deer County
- City: Rural Red Deer County
- Postal Code: T0M 1V0
- Directions: West of Bowden and 1st right (RR43)(Kevisville) on the west side of the Garrington bridge, north to 1st right you can actually see the house from the road...watch for directional signs
- Included: Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings-All
- Bedrooms: 2 (Bedrooms Above: 2)
- Bathrooms: Full: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 7
- Basement: Crawl Space, Unfinished
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Exterior Features: Backs Onto Park/Trees, Creek, Cul-De-Sac, Flat Site, Landscaped, No Through Road, Private Setting
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Foundation: Preserved Wood
- Roof: Asphalt Shingles
- Front Exposure: West
Main Floor Room Dimensions
- Master Bedroom: 4.72m x 2.95m
- Living Room: 3.78m x 3.45m
- Kitchen: 3.76m x 5.61m
- Family Room: 2.87m x 5.28m
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 2.72m
- Den: 2.29m x 2.18m
- Bedroom: 2.97m x 2.59m
services & amenities
- Features: Balcony, Fire Pit, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Porch, Vinyl Windows
- Parking: Front and Rear Drive Access, RV Parking, No Assigned Parking
- Heating: Forced Air-1
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Red Deer County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
This is a Calgary Real Estate Website that markets all MLS® (Multiple Listing Service®) Homes for Sale in Calgary
The properties on this website are listed with one of the Calgary Brokerages including:
CIR REALTY, RE/MAX, Royal LePage, Maxwell, Century 21 and many more Brokerages.