Property Details for MLS® # C4133231
Free Home Evaluation - Online
Call/Text 403 608 5682 to see this Property!
505 Canal Lane, Rural Vulcan County
Detached Bungalow for Sale
- MLS®#: C4133231
- Size: 0.12 acres
- Price: $405,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2008
You have to see this fantastic custom designed lake get away. If you could design the perfect recreational home this is it. Located at Little Bow Resort this 1600+ sq. ft. bungalow has over 3100 sq. ft. of living pleasure. Backing onto a huge green space, its minutes walk to the beach. As soon as you walk into this beautiful home you are greeted by high vaulted ceilings & bright sunny windows. This home has 5 bedrooms & 3 baths with a fantastic open concept. The large kitchen features lots counter space, custom cabinets & large island. The living area has a cozy fireplace for those cool fall evenings. The large master bedroom has a 4 pc ensuite. The huge family room downstairs is a great place for the kids to play or a place to entertain. Other features include built-in vacuum system, tankless hot water heater, central air, HE furnace & indoor/outdoor speakers. The low maintenance landscaping has textured & dyed concrete patio & crushed limestone. Come down to this great lake community & have a look! Just imagine driving 1.5 hours from Calgary to a fabulous lake resort. Little Bow Resort is located on Traver's Reservoir one of the warmest spots in Alberta where cactus grows wild. This deep, beautiful, & clean lake has all the requirements for a great recreational get away. In the summer enjoy, boating (Little Bow has its own private marina); swimming with a sandy beach & unlike other destination Traver's is not overcrowded. Little Bow is also great as a year-round recreation destination with ice fishing & skating in the winter.
Contact Geoff Antrum About MLS® C4133231
Geoff Antrum, 403-608-5682 at CIR Realty, 168,8060 Silver Springs Blvd. NW., Calgary, Alberta, T3L 0E2
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: C4133231
- Style: Bungalow
- Year Built: 2008
- Total Floor Area: 1,615 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Little Bow
- City: Rural Vulcan County
- Postal Code: T0L 0R0
- Included: Dishwasher-Built-In, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum System(s), Window Coverings-All
- Bedrooms: 5 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3
- Rooms Above Grade: 6
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Linoleum
- Exterior Features: Backs on to Park/Green Space, Irregular Lot, Landscaped, Views
- Exterior Finish: Composite Siding, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: W
- Frontage: 15.3040 metres
services & amenities
- Parking: Single Garage Attached
- Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Vulcan County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
OPTIMUM REALTY GROUP
This is a Calgary Real Estate Website that markets all MLS® (Multiple Listing Service®) Homes for Sale in Calgary
The properties on this website are listed with one of the Calgary Brokerages including:
CIR REALTY, RE/MAX, Royal LePage, Maxwell, Century 21 and many more Brokerages.